Monday, March 25, 2013

5 months.

I love milestones. I love dates. I can tell you when Chad asked me to hang out for the first time (8/16)  & when he asked me to be his girlfriend (8/24). That date also just so happens to be our wedding date.

The 24th of every month has always been special..Chad and I always said "2 months!" "6 months" "11 months!" "One year one month!" Okay..so it's usually me. Whatever. But when we got engaged, the 24th became a countdown instead of a count-up.

Yesterday marked five months until I become Mrs. L. In five months I will finally get to wear that white dress, have some new bling on my left hand, marry my best friend. I remember when that countdown started at almost 550 days. To have it now be so close is still so surreal to me.

Lots has been done, there's a little bit more that needs to be completed, but I just can't wait for the next big milestone.

With love,
Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment