Sunday, March 3, 2013

Over a year?

I've never been good at blogging. I take all this time to make this cute little blog, even colorize and jazz-ersize it up a bit, only to forget it's there and my little corner of the web gets neglected. What have I been doing? 

 Where do I start?

  Chad and I had a busy, busy year. In August he started the Police Academy & he graduated as a full time police officer. I grew up as a LEO daughter, & let me tell you- I am SO proud that I get to be a LEO wife, too. 
LEO- Law Enforcement Officer. Just in case. 

  We bought a home shortly after his graduation from the academy. It's in a perfect little neighborhood and it is just perfect for us. I have my own STOVE again & I am SO excited to start my adventure as a homemaker in addition to all my other titles.

  

Which, in newest news, brings me to my next update. We adopted a beautiful black lab mix puppy from Tennessee. We got her through Great Dog Rescue & they were absolutely wonderful. "Gracie" became a member of the family as soon as we laid eyes on her. She is absolutely wonderful- so smart and curious!
  




I am so. so. blessed. I really am. I have these moments where I look at everything I have and just can't see a single thing I'd change. If you knew me a year ago, you'd know this is a very big deal. I'm a lucky girl and I know it. 
 Counting my blessings, (which include this blog and I promise to make a better attempt...)
 Janelle

1 comment:

  1. Hi there I am so grateful I found your website, I
    really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Yahoo
    for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a incredible post and a all round interesting blog
    (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to
    look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked
    it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time
    I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the great jo.


    Here is my weblog; blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete