Saturday, April 6, 2013

yes, it happened.

i was trying desperately to re-name a blog that had potential, but a name that only made sense to me. you see, i sign all my love notes (and honey-do notes) to chad with xo, me. i always have. so understandably, that's special to me...but you? that means nothing to you, does it? & it doesn't quite roll off the tongue. 

while walking gracie today,  i had the epiphany. so i present to you the "re-launching" of what i hope becomes more than just my online journal, 

life in the married lane. 

oh yeah, the almost married lane. 

if you've never been here before, thanks for joining & please follow! if you have, thanks for coming back. i've got some fun new ideas & even a giveaway planned, so check back often to see my musings and ramblings as i cruise full speed into the married lane.

the almost married lane, of course.

love, 
janelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment