Thursday, April 11, 2013

Product Review- & a little something for one of you!

I was recently contacted to do a review.
On my blog. 
Yes, it's true. 

It was one of those "right moment" type of things. I'd really wanted to get back into blogging & all of a sudden I got this offer. 

I'm pretty skeptical by nature, but I agreed to choose a pair of glasses from a brand called "Firmoo" and review them. 

Firmoo is a company that manufactures inexpensive stylish glasses (both prescription &  fashion!). I went through a page of available glasses and could see them on real people who had sent their photo in- I REALLY liked this part! 

I chose a pair of sunglasses, & they were shipped to me within a week.

The package came! Woo! 

They came in a hard case, but also had a soft case & a cleaning cloth AND even came with a repair kit and extra screws! 
I LOVE them. Like, I really do. They're comfortable, don't move around my head and I don't get that pesky nose mark when I take them off. They do their job well! 


Reviews are never complete without a puppy.

They're big. But I love big glasses. They look great, feel great, and I am so happy I got the chance to work with the company. 

If you do decide my review led you in the direction of choosing Firmoo as your next eyewear provider, let me also tell you that one thing I really count on when ordering a product is customer service. I ask a lot of questions before I jump into something and I dealt with Antonio who was just wonderful. He replied back to me promptly and courteously and was happy to answer all of my silly questions. That is what really sold me on agreeing to do this review.

What's cooler STILL is that Firmoo has given me a coupon for one of my blog readers for 30% off your purchase. Like I said, their glasses are VERY affordable (I have my eye on a pair that are $16!) ALL you have to do is follow my blog & leave a comment here letting me know you did! Don't forget to comment, I'm going to randomly pull a winner from the comments on April 25, 2013! 


1 comment:

  1. OOOOOH I love sunglasses!!!! I have been meaning to read your blog for sometime now and I am glad I finaolly did :) (mrsproictor2be)

    ReplyDelete