Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wedding things

In less than four months, I become a married woman.

I had a meeting with my day of coordinator at our venue with my mother last week, and it reminded me that I have SO much to do! (And yet at the same time, we're in really good shape.) 

Bridal party gifts have started coming in for my wonderful girls. I got my wedding shoes. My wedding ring. We've got music. We've got favors and food. Creative juices are flowing. Chad's excited. I'm excited.

 Our bridal shower was a couple of weeks ago and it made the whole thing REAL. We were literally showered with gifts from our closest friends and family and are still in awe of how lucky we are.

We had such a great time! Our shower was wine themed- does it get much better? There were wine glasses with lindt chocolates as favors, & a cake with wine bottles on it, & the most amazing part was that everyone was asked to bring me a bottle of wine! We've got a great supply going..deelish!

My best friend's bridal shower was the day before mine- she looked stunning and it was a gorgeous party. Who knew we'd be getting married within a month of each other?! I love this photo- she's in the light blue, I'm on her right. It totally captures the way we are with each other all the time. I love you, Meg :) 

I don't know what I'm going to do once wedding planning is over..this is just so much fun! :) 

Wedding bells are ringing,
Janelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment