Saturday, September 7, 2013

Life in the married lane.

I married my best friend on August 24th in the town I grew up with, with our friends and family there celebrating with us. 
It was our four year dating anniversary.
Everyone wants a perfect day. I got just that.
Chad was so, so handsome.
I walked down the aisle with my mother and my father and couldn't take my eyes off of him. 
Right as we were announce as Mr. & Mrs. LaBrie! 

Our first dance was to "Hold On" by Michael Buble...the past four years that we have spent together made that the perfect song:
"Maybe all the plans we make might not work out
But I have no doubt, even though it's hard to see
I believe in us, I believe in you and me"


I could go on and on about our day. We never left the dance floor! The weather was absolutely beautiful and everything worked out just the way I'd hoped. I'm married to the love of my life and we are both just overjoyed. :)

While I'm sad my own wedding planning is over, I was asked to be a bridesmaid in a dear friend's wedding so I am so excited that I'm not "done" with nuptial bliss.

Oh, and this silly little house can finally get the TLC it deserves! Hubby and I are making lists of the things we'd like to accomplish this year- stay tuned for our DIY home renovations and decorating!

I hope y'all have an awesome Saturday. It's my day off so I rode my horse, cleaned the barn, and took Gracie for a walk all before noon...and now I'm on my way to the Blake Shelton concert! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment