Monday, December 5, 2011

Meet Me On Monday



Questions:

1. Monday's are _________?
Like any other day..usually my big "chore" day before working 3-11, though, so I kind of dread knowing I'll be scrubbing the floors, litter box, cage, sink, etc!

2. What is your favorite kind of milkshake?
I'm not a huge fan, but if someone offered me one in peppermint, I'd probably gulp it down!

3. What monthly bill do you most dislike paying?
My car insurance...it just seems so silly to pay into something I've never claimed on! I know, I know, it will be worth it someday, but sheesh!

4. How many email addresses do you use on a regular basis?
Two. One is my primary but I check the old one each day just in case a good groupon comes my way!

5. What color lights are on your Christmas Tree?
I love white, it reminds me of a snow covered tree (without the cold!) so our lights are white and LED!

No comments:

Post a Comment