Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas From Our Family to Yours

The "online" version of our Christmas cards.
During this holiday season, I hope for you all and your loved ones a happy, healthy, and beautiful time. I hope that you tell eachother how much you love one another. I hope that you give a gift based on thought. I hope that you receive gifts gracefully. I hope that you donate some change, a buck, or even five to the people ringing the bells outside of the grocery store. I hope that you decorate your tree and even smile when you have to vacuum the pine needles. I hope you set up mistletoe all around your house (like I did...) and I hope that you take silly family photos and get upset when you realize you can't find the cat's Santa hat.

Thank you for reading my blog throughout the year, for appreciating all kinds of posts, and for being who you are.

Happy Holidays, everyone. I'm not sure that I'll be posting much until the holidays are over- we've both got family coming in for the season!


Love,
Chad, Janelle, Carson, Piggy, (was eating parsley) Callie, (was munching hay at the barn) and the fishies (couldn't make it, weather too dry!)

1 comment:

  1. Janelle...I so look forward to having you part of my family or vice versa. You are so real, honest and beautiful! Love Diane Halfrey

    ReplyDelete